School of Social Outreach
It had been observed that maximum students taking admissions in SGI are from the nearby vicinity and where the educational base is not that strong. There is strong need to uplift the basic primary education of the students to make the base stronger which would motivate the families to support their wards in taking up the stress of higher technical education in the field of Engineering and Management.
Following steps were initiated in the same direction:
- Launch of “Hamaari Beti Hamaari Shaan” (HBHS) scheme offering special benefits to uplift the female education in the area of Technical Education
- Promoted HBHS pan India through press conferences, road shows, ATL and BTL activities
- Awarded by His Excellency Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana for contribution in promotion of Girl Child Education in Technical and Professional courses in Haryana
- Appreciated by Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar
- Invited the Principals of all the Govt & Private schools for brainstorming session on ways to improve the level of primary education.
- Invited the T&P officers of the nearby educational institutions to come together in improving the Student Placements in this educational belt.
- Organized the “DISHA-Career counseling session” in SGI in association with INFOSYS for senior students of Govt & Private Schools wherein more than 4000 school students benefited
- Invited the students from New York Institute of Technology, NY (USA)
- Addressing the students through Pan-India Seminars (J&K, Bihar, Punjab & Haryana)
Achievements – Education Sector (SATYA Group)
- SGI has become a brand and has its own identity in Palwal and Faridabad Districts and in other states like NE (Manipur, Sikkim, Tripura), Jammu, Kashmir, Bihar & UP.
- Established and renowned Educational Consultants and counselors approaching SGI for tie-ups.
- Remarkable improvement in admissions from the year 2012 onwards
- Successful Admission in 90% of the total allotted Seats
- Repeated performance in the following yeasrs as well
- More than 90% seats are filled up
- First time in the history of SGI and Palwal District, there is a waiting list of the interested students for admissions
- Highest admissions in 2012 and 2013 among 10-15 Engineering colleges in Palwal and surrounding districts.
Training & Placements:
- Generated Overwhelming response to Job Fairs
- 17000 students from PAN-India got to know about SGI
- 4000 students visited the college in every Job Fair
- 480 students in 2012 and 516 students in 2013 got shortlisted in the Mega Job Fair
- Wonderful Media Coverage and SGI got huge leverage in Print & Electronic Media for its branding
- Received Huge Appreciation from the District Management of Palwal
Achievements with SIMT:
- Successfully achieved good number of admissions in the very first year of establishment of SIMT-NOIDA.
- Set up the strong Network in states like Bihar and Jharkhand.
- 100% result in admissions every year.
- 100% placement.
Achievements in KPO Industry
- Successfully transitioned and established all 6 KPO processes.
- Received the top Annual Competency and performance rating for two successive years in 2002 & 2003 with EXL.
- Awarded Certificate of Extra Initiative to establish complex process with EXL.
- Awarded Certificate for the Employee of the year 2002 with EXL.
- Contributed in AIM (All Idea Matters) at EXL, by two major process quality improvement and cost saving ideas. The ideas were successfully implemented.
- MBA in International Business from TMV-Pune
- PGDIM in Finance from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi
- One year Diploma in Computer Applications,
- 3 Months Certification course in MS-Windows,
- B.Com, from Delhi University in 1993.
- Certified Trainer by NIS after TTT (Train the Trainer) training
- Six Sigma training at EXL,
- LOMA (Life Office Management Association) from AMITY-Noida an overview on International Insurance practices for migration of US Insurance Process
- Participant of American Cultural Training
- Time Management training
- Certified by IAAN School of Mass & Communication on Communication skills.