Aug’ 2004- October’ 2006 with Core BPO (India) Pvt. Ltd. As Project Lead
The company is leading provider of high value business process outsourcing solution to Global clients. Headquartered in London, company provides consulting services in the field of offshore outsourcing. The reputed Asset Management Group has put in stake in Core BPO. The client company is into Asset Management Business and one of the very old and big business groups with its branches all over in the U.K.
- Distinction of conducting an entire analysis of processes at client site in conjunction with the outsourcing.
- SPOC (Single Point of Contact) identification and devise the Escalation and Resolution procedure
- Managing relations with all the associated divisions (Operations, Technical, HR, Transition and Management) at client end and India end thereby ensuring optimum performance.
- Helping HR Team by giving the plans of resource requirement timely thereby ensuring smooth transitioning.
- Coordination with Technical team for setting up all the technical requirements.
- Over seeing th e operations and work in closely knitted environment with Ops Mgr.
- Formulating a delivery procedure, thereby maintaining Quality and Productivity.
- Coordination with Business Development team in US.
- Lead team at client site.
- Annual Team Appraisals.
Key Projects Handled
Travelled to Southend (UK) for migration of Banking process in 2004.
Travelled to Manchester (UK) for new business in 2005.
Travelled to Basildon (UK) for migration of Banking process in 2005.
May’2001-July’2004 with EXL Services (India) Pvt Ltd. as a Subject Matter Expert
The EXL Services is one of the pioneers of BPO companies. Roles and responsibilities during the EXL stay were:
- Migration of complex Insurance Premium application process from US single handedly.
- Preparation of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) at client site.
- Preparation of Process Flow Charts.
- Process Training to 19 team members
- SPOC (Single Point of Contact) from client and team in India regarding process related decisions.
- Overseeing the entire Process Operations.
- Quality Analysis.
- MIS Reports and Business Analysis
- Worked with PE (Process Excellence) Team as yellow belt and designed the Process Flowcharts.
- Weekly call to discuss process movement and updates.
- Training of Team Members
Key Projects Handled
Travelled to Indiana, US for migration of Insurance Premium Application process in 2001.